Tuesday, April 15, 2014

5, 10, 15, 20, 25 - who's not ready, hollar I! I

He's FIVE.  Curly Boy is FIVE today!  That is JUST NOT RIGHT.

My sweet, funny, loving, cuddly, ornery, tickle-y, "preschool preacher" little man is 5. Happy Birthday Curly Boy!  I am so proud of you and your unashamed love of Jesus, never lose that. I love the joy you have in life, keep spreading it. Don't stop asking for hugs and kisses, don't stop giving them. And always love that curly hair God gave you - I love when you excitedly exclaim that we have the same hair, I hope you always feel that way. In short, never change - keep being you.
I pray God's blessing and provision on your life, that you walk with Him every moment of every day.

 Practicing Kung Fu with his travel pillow

Walking with his "girl friend" at his birthday party

IronMan for Halloween - his favorite super hero!

No comments: