Friday, December 20, 2013

I still don't have a car(t)

Somedays you just got to let them be kids.

Who needs one of those fancy kid carts with the wheels?  We're sledding through Walmart!


Curly Boy was holding the sugar and pepsi, so he decided his car cart ran off of sugar.
And yes, those are eggs in Not Curly's cart.  Terrifying, he has no sense of driving in a straight line! Or stopping before he hits something!

While this wasn't the fastest way through Walmart, I only needed 4 things, and I made several different employees smile at my two little boys laughing and giggling their way through the aisles.

Post title is a riff off of Ferris Bueller "She got a car, I got a computer..... I still don't have a car.... I could be the Walrus, I'd still have to bum rides off of people."  Love that movie!

No comments: