Thursday, January 3, 2013

Moving, moving, moving....

Keep them doggies moving!  Rawhide!!!

Oh gracious have we had a crazy time!

I had a meltdown about my lack of sick days, Mr. Curly had his gall bladder out, the next week we went to my parents house for a week, and today we were thrown back into routine without being ready at it at all!  Curly Boy and Baby are STILL napping, so Mr. Curly (who had errands to run anyway), ran to get Curly Girl from school.  Bless my husband!

So we keep on moving, keep moving forward, and the beat goes on....  All those great little phrases about life continuing no matter what.

Hopefully I'll have some posts in the near future about what this looks like here in the Curly household, but we'll see.

As it is, I wish you a very happy new year and pray God's blessings as the world continues to turn!

No comments: