Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm out of it for a little while, everybody gets delusions of grandeur!

Cake: Fashion Nugget: I Will Survive.

That song is right smack dab in the middle of my running play list.  Which is good, because right after any song used in a Rocky training montage, it is THE song to get me moving faster.  You just can't go slow to that!

But it is also bad, because it is right smack dab in the middle of my running play list.  Which means, I kick it into high gear, and then remember I still have half way to go and now I've spent all my energy!

So while I feel like I can run as swift as a cheetah, I'm sure the people driving by are like "Wow, she's walking briskly."

Still, I made it through my first week of training, and despite the horrible diet of the weekend, started Week 2 training.

I don't think I'll move the song -after all, it isn't such a bad thing to push yourself to go farther after you've gone as fast as you can go.



Post Title Quote from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

No comments: