Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Giving me a run for my money....

I used to think that Curly Boy would keep us very very busy.  And he has, and does, and will continue to do so.

But I don't think anyone can top Curly Baby.  Crawling at 5.5 months, walking (kind of, 7-8 steps or so) at 10 months.  Into EVERYTHING.  Every 3 minutes I'm exclaiming "What is in your mouth?!" (The first two I NEVER had to worry about them eating something they shouldn't.  Curly Baby regularly consumes dog food and crayons.)


We lowered his crib the final notch last week, folding the brackets down to make the mattress as low as low can be.  I doubt this will keep him in.  We never have had the mattress this low.  In fact, the only reason it is now, is because Curly Baby figured out how to jump so that his tummy was on the side and he could reach over to drop things.  I was terrified he'd try to lean over and pick something up and tumble out.

He is extremely independent and at the same, always wants to be in the middle of the action, playing with everybody else.  This is always good, though Curly Girl and Boy are having to learn how to include a third child in their games.  Sometimes this works, others, not so much.

But Curly Baby is definitely my little go-getter, and I can't wait to see how he tackles life as he grows!




No comments: