Thursday, March 29, 2012

A little bit of... mambo number five....

So whenever I do this "little bit of everything" posts, I always hear Lou Bega's Mambo Number Five in my head.  You know "I little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side, a little bit of Rita's what I need....."

Is that wrong?
Anyway - on to the picture post!

I took the kids down to KC for a dear friend's wedding.  This was our first stop on our drive.  After 4 hours in the car, we had dropped all our toys, and Momma's insistence that she couldn't reach them while she drove made us all stop for some cookies and milk outside a gas station.

And the apron thing?  First week's apron (the kids love this one, with all the animals!)








And Sunday's apron (from Mr. Curly for Christmas, he particularly likes it with heels)
And my children's new favorite place to play..... No idea why they thought this was the best place for the train set - but they were quiet and having fun while I cooked and Curly Baby destroyed our bookshelves!

And because you can't have mambo number five with only four pictures.....
The car my friend drove his new bride away from the church in!

No comments: