Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Self control update.

I would love to have a nice little Bible verse for you today, something uplifting, encouraging, but I really have nothing.

I do have a little update though.  Remember the self-control conditioner?  I ended up not taking my Bible with me on my trip.  Instead, I took Love & War by John & Stasi Eldridge and finished that up.  And now I'm going back through, revisiting all the little areas I put sticky notes on.

I'm practicing self-control, at least in my words (caramel apples, apple crisp, halloween candy.... it will be my undoing).  And, as usual, as I make head-way in one area, another area gets hit - hard.  I might share that later.

As for now, I think I'll just request prayer, and in return, I pray for each of you that God protects and guards you against attacks that weaken whatever resolves you have made.  God bless you and your day.

No comments: