Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If you could see me now....

I failed 8th grade home ec. Did you know that? I mean, technically I think I came out with a B, maybe an A, but in every sense of the word, I failed.

I ruined not only biscuits, but also rice krispie treats. RICE KRISPIE TREATS!! How do you ruin those? No idea, but I did it.

Of our sewing projects, the only compliment I got was "nice corners" on my patchwork pillow. You know, the corners the teacher helped me do.

But our first project was a laundry bag. And remembering absolutely nothing of how that project worked I made these out of the Curly Kids's scrap fabric pile:



They make laundry day a little cuter. And definitely help with the amount of clothes my kids throw around their rooms!

1 comment:

kammiecooks said...

Cute! I wish I knew how to sew, even a little bit.
I didn't even realize there was still home ec when we were in school.