Thursday, December 9, 2010

I have a present for you.....

I am so stinkin' excited about my Christmas gifts this year! The ones I'm giving, that is, not the ones I'm getting.

The recipients may not be so excited, but since I'm having to mail most all of my gifts anyway, they won't have to feign excitement. They can open them, roll their eyes and toss them in the garbage. As long as they don't tell me they tossed them.

I can't say anything here, because my family is loyal and reads the blog, but wait until after Christmas! I can't wait to share the awesomeness of my gifts....

And if this sounds braggy, it is, I don't deny it. But with our budget this year, our creativity and shopping skills were pushed to the limits and I'm proud of what Mr. Curly, the Curly Kids and I have come up with.

Christmas is coming, so be good for goodness sake!

Post title from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" which I do not endorse because it scares me still to this day. :)

No comments: