I'm not sure if I can claim this as a victory or not! I'm going to try to turn it into a victory by spending even less the next two weeks.
Here's the dinner menu:
- Lunch: ERC's last meal, we took everyone out to Perkins
- Supper: Due to sickness and general lack of hunger, supper was leftovers from Applebees and Perkins while the kids ate poptarts and PB sandwhiches.
- Supper: Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, corn. Bought: The whole chicken ($4.75, it was on sale for .77/pound!) The potatoes came from our garden and the corn we had on hand.
- Supper: Left-over pancakes from Perkins for the kiddies, a bowl of rice for me. Mr. Curly was out of town at a new church board meeting.
- Supper: Arby's. It was ERC's last clean up night, and we were in a hurry (told you we justify it way too much!)
- Supper: Baked ziti. Bought for this meal: Garlic bread, bell pepper, onion, tomato sauce (roughly $5)
Supper: Fried cube steak, mashed potatoes and gravy (bought cube steaks, 4 on sale for $4, potatoes $1 for 5 lbs, ate roughly 1 pound, so this was $4.20)
- Supper: Homemade pizza (bought crust, $1.06)