Friday, March 8, 2013

Writing again....

I think at least 4 times a year I come up with a great - great I tell ya! - idea for a novel.

I've yet to finish one, at least since I started college.  I have a whole apple box of stories I wrote through middle school and high school.  Decent ideas, but childish, as I was childish.

And yet, contrary to my usual self, I keep trying.  This year is no different.  This April I will participate in Camp NaNoWriMo.  This is less intense than National Novel Writing Month, as you get to chose your word count and the project, but still a challenge.  I'm even going to have cabin buddies to keep me going.  THAT is scary.  Because scarier than not finishing another novel is having someone else read it!

But I'm going to try anyway.  Watch for my Camp NaNoWriMo badge to appear soon!

No comments: