Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh Almanzo!

I don't know if I've mentioned before my love of Little House on the Prairie.  I have the entire series of books by Laura Ingalls Wilder, and when young, loved the idea of wearing braids, dresses, and bonnets every day.  In grade school I even attended The Laura Ingalls Wilder Elementary School for a few years.

Anyway, my little Curly Baby's hair is beautiful right now.  It looks just like Almanzo's from the TV series.  Which of course means Mr. Curly wants to cut it.  Sad, huh?  Check out the new header - Curly Baby's hair is curly!  And here is what it looks like:


 This is honest to goodness how this picture came out of my camera - doesn't he have the most beautiful little set of curls back there?  And those highlights!  Someday soon, probably while I'm off getting my haircut, Mr. Curly is going to attack him and all those curls will be gone!

1 comment:

rach said...

I was a huge fan of Laura myself! Also dreamed of wearing dresses, braids, and bonnets everyday. Did not know we had that in common!