Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Finding God everywhere.....

So a couple of weeks ago (maybe 3 now) I posted about finding God in the mundane.
Just the next week I went to a LIFT (Ladies In Fellowship Together) meeting that spoke on priorities.  The speaker stated at one point "Nothing we do is mundane.  Doing the dishes is serving your family, which is serving God."

And then I found this book at the library "Surprised by Oxford" by Carolyn Weber.

I was very skeptical at first that a brand new book at my library about finding God - what God did she find?

I was bowled over by this book - it is amazing.  Yes, I love my nook, but I need this one in a paper copy - I want to write all over it and mark passages and use it to tell others about God, use it to further my own book, use it to learn.

So if you're looking to be surprised, to find God everywhere - I highly recommend "Surprised by Oxford" by Carolyn Weber.

And no, I'm not getting anything for this - I just really loved the book!

http://www.surprisedbyoxford.com/

No comments: