Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Preschool Musical, Preschool Mus-i-CAAAALLLL

Have you seen Preschool Musical on Sesame Street? It is too awesome, I love it.



We may not be doing musicals here, but we are using this week to re-organize our chores, create some new reward charts for the kids to help teach them responsibility (we may even be starting an allowance for the older two along with savings accounts), and set up lesson plans for school!

Yep, starting August 2, Curly Girl and I will start the grand adventure of homeschool preschool. My mom brought me a huge tub of things she used as a pre-k teacher, and combining that with a Mead Preschool Workbook and http://www.starfall.com/ we will be learning letters, numbers, shapes, colors, rhymes, recoginition, and all sorts of things.

So keep your eyes open for new charts to show up in the "pages" section. And I'll be posting weekly on our plans, what we learned, what worked and what didn't.

No comments: