Friday, April 1, 2011

Pregnant S'mores

Wednesday night I created the most perfect s'more ever. Everyone knows how to make the typical s'more. My best friend's mom made hers with reese's peanut butter cups once, and I didn't think it could get much better than that. But it can. Ingredients: 2 honey graham crackers 1/2 hershey chocolate bar (3 squares per s'more) 6 strawberry flavored heart-shaped marshmallows Sweetened coconut flakes (the baking kind) On half a cracker, place 3 marshmallows. Microwave for 10 seconds (marshmallows will be fully puffed) Remove, quickly top with chocolate, coconut and remaining half of cracker. Enjoy! I suppose you could substitute the strawberry marshmallows for regular ones (1 large marshmallow, or 6-7 of the mini-kind), but all I had were heart ones left over from valentine's day! Anyway, my coconut craving is getting rather out of hand (I want it on EVERYTHING and will even eat it plain, something I used to shudder at), but this was a marvelous snack! You should try it!

No comments: