Monday, March 14, 2011

Quote: "I hate moving."

Mr. Curly has told me several times "I hate moving." See, he didn't do it much growing up (lived in the same place until he was 16!), while I moved several times with my family as my father moved from church to church.

It doesn't mean I like it, but I have some idea of what it entails.

But this move, this move is the worst we've ever had. I think it started when we decided to commute for 5 months before officially moving to one location. And then, while we had a TON of stuff packed, we had a lot not packed.

And I could go on forever about all the issues we had moving day. And then Friday we went back for more stuff and ran into a myriad of more issues.

But because I don't want my blog to become nothing but a list of complaints, I'll simply quote Mr. Curly "I hate moving."

Some day I'll get back to crafting and cute stories about my kids (we began potty training Curly Boy on Saturday), until then, I'll try to keep the complaining to a minimum.

No comments: