Friday, January 28, 2011

Little plushies, how I love thee.....

Chez Beeper Bebe is one of my favorite blogs. Holly hand sews her own things and always has an incredible list of other homemade toys to sort through, buy, and try on your own.

Her etsy shop is fantastic - little bitty dogs, dotted hippos, mooshy belly bunnies....



AND she created these:



How stinkin' cute is that? Holly generously shares not only a fantastic tutorial on how to make each one of those Beddy-Bye Beasts, but also soft, cute little cashmere bat baby hats to match.

My newest niece or nephew is getting a little bunny and hat, our friends who just had their baby girl received a little pink and white kitten with matching hat. My cousin, who is having her first boy (the first grandson for my aunt!), is receiving a hat, but I made him a little cuddle monster. Because every little boy should have a cuddle monster. And after 10 attempts I just COULD NOT get the panda eyes to work for me. But I know that was completely me - no sleep for two nights, trying to sew with the Curly Kids up and running around.... I should've attempted it at a better time!

But anyway, check out Chez Beeper Bebe. She's ridiculously creative and loves to share. You won't be dissapointed.

1 comment:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

These are SOOO cute! I can relate..creating with kids running around can definitely complicate things! = )