Saturday, January 8, 2011

Brown paper packages tied up with string.... (PART I)

*DISCLAIMER*: THIS IS A MUCH LONGER POST THAN ANTICIPATED. GET COFFEE, GO TO THE RESTROOM, OR PLAN TO BREAK HALF WAY THROUGH! FOR YOUR CONVIENENCE, IT IS POSTED IN PART I AND PART II.

So I was all excited about the homemade gifts I made everyone, but now I don't know that I got pictures of all of them!

You saw Curly Boy's robe
and pig.
You saw Curly Girl's robe and hair wraps.
The robes came from here and were super easy. I'm thinking about making me a new one. The pig came from here.

For my mother, I embroidered her a handkerchief with her initials. For my mother-in-law, I embroidered one napkin with a grape design. I only had time for one. Thankfully, her birthday is in January and hopefully I can finish 3 more in time to give her a set! Unfortunately, I have no pictures of these! BUT, I got my free embroidery designs here.

For my sister-in-laws, I created versions of this necklace found here.

No comments: