Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stream of craftiness....

I wrote this great post about working on a novel during April..... and then I quit writing.

Seriously - writer's block on the novel, lack of spiritual inspiration for the Bible Blog I'm participating in, no stories to tell here....  I hate when that happens!

I have been crafty!  I'm working on Curly Girl's Easter skirt:

Sneak preview of all the colors she chose!


I made these nice little cardboard signs to go above our couch in the living room.  They are three verses that sum up what our "Godliness, Character, Contentment" philosophy of our family is.  Such an easy project - cardboard, poster board paint and a sharpie marker!

Walk Humbly with God (Micah 6:8), Love One Another (John 13:34), And Be Thankful (Colossians 3:15)

And I took this towering inferno of kitchen appliances, removed the wheels, thereby making it MUCH more steady, and lowering everything about 5 inches.  Great for me, Mr. Curly, not so much.

Hey! You can see me here!
That cute shirt came from a consignment shop and cost me a whopping $1! 
One of my  new favorites!

PLUS, I've made a little Easter vest for Curly Boy 2 (previously Curly Baby, that is it's own post), and started on felt food and felt superhero magnets for Easter basket gifts.  We've rearranged the living room, I'm working on desk organization, STILL trying to get Curly Boy to hold a pen and write something.....!

So I've been busy.  I hope to finish Easter crafts soon, complete the birthday crafts (again, a whole 'nuther post), and get back to work on my baby blanket quilt.  I'm thinking - hand quilting.  What do you think?

No comments: