Monday, September 19, 2011

Wanna do some stress eating?

Oh my goodness. I can't even go into how crazy last week was. I'm not 100% sure that this week will be much better. I know I'll be SUPER busy preparing for next week.

Next week Mr. Curly and I are attending a pastors and wives retreat. My dad is going to stay with the Curly Kids for the 3 days we are gone. Then, the day after we get back, we'll be celebrating Curly Girl's 4th birthday with a princess tea party.

So while it has already been over a week since I last posted, it will probably be another 2 weeks before I post again. Unless I just can't help myself and have to brag on somebody or share something.

Until we meet again, remember when life gets crazy, there is always that box of brownie mix just waiting to be eaten.

Post Title from "Music & Lyrics."

No comments: