Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weekly Taming of the Frizz: Thankfulness

No complaints this week, miraculous, isn't it?

Today I choose simply to be thankful. Thankful for where I've come from, what God has brought to me, what God has brought me through, and where He is taking me.

Isaiah 43:1-3a
"But now, this is what the Lord says - he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you. I have summoned you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. And when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not be set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior."

Ask Mr. Curly about his favorite point sometime, say "What's your Larry Fine sermon?" He'll know what you mean.

Oh, and check out this great video that Mr. Curly posted on his Facebook for me yesterday:
Andrew Peters "Dancing in the Minefields"

For other Taming of the Frizz, see here.

No comments: