Thursday, August 7, 2014

"A Few of My Favorite Things" (School edition)

A new version (maybe, someone else probably did it first and better) because it is the most wonderful time of the year (after Christmas) - back to school shopping!

Notebooks and paper and pencils and rulers
Folders and binders and "these ones are cooler"
New tennis shoes that won't last until spring
These are a few of my favorite things

Fresh colored pencils and just the right scissors
Glue sticks and "no you do not need those stickers"
Princess t-shirts, Elsa's the brand new thing
These are a few of my favorite things

Boys in new jeans and iron man t-shirts
Girls with patterned tights under those cute skirts
These clothes definitely won't last until spring
These are a few of my favorite things!

When school starts, and the bell rings
When the weather's hot
I simply remember my favorite things
And hope the whole list was bought!!!!


No comments: